Metal and stainless-steel bellows
Production of high-pressure metal hoses designed to ensure flexible connection between the pipes of the system in order to release mounting, thermal and vibration stresses generated inside the stiff pipelines.Such hoses ensure transportation of different chemical gaseous substances and liquids under temperature -270 up to +600 ºCwith vacuum pressure about 44,0 MPa.
- DN from 6 to 16 mm (Pmax from 1.1 to 44.0 MPa);
- DN from 20 to 50 mm (Pmax from 0.4 to 16.0 MPa);
- DN from 65 to 250 mm (Pmax from 0.03 to 6.0 MPa);
- DN from 300 mm (Pmax from 0.03 to 1.3 MPa);
- Length from 0.3 to 6 m;
- Operating temperature from -270 to +600 ºC
- *DN –abbreviation code
- *detailed information about a characteristic, like temperature or maximal length
Bellow is an internal part of a metal hose that ensures flexibility exposed to leak tests while production process.
Braid is an external part of a bellow that consists of stainless-steel wire strands over 0.3 mm thick, depending on diameter.
Stainless-steel metal hoses are braided with cutting-edge braiding machines. Braid operates not only as the shielding that protects the internal flexible bellow of the metal hose from mechanical damage and aggressive environment.
A high-pressure metal hose braid is a crucial component that has a direct effect on technical characteristics of the end item, especially its ability withstand the required operating pressure: when a metal hose with a single braid is not strong enough (one layer of wire strands), one puts the second or even the third one.