- 75 successfully completed scientific and engineering projects for instrumentation, nuclear energy, machinery and aerospace
- Manufacture of prototypes, prototype batches, small-scale batches of state-of-the-art products
- Licensed to design, engineer and manufacture any customized hardware
- Design and production of hardware per Customer’s technical specification
- Upgrade of vacuum hardware and vacuum systems
- Production of non-standard vacuum chambers
- Production of customized vacuum facilities
- Hardware for thermal treatment
- Testing of materials
- Creating a vacuum
- Imitation of space environment
- Project implementation and conception, experimental production of components for vacuum chambers in order to test upper and equatorial Port Plugs (PPTF)
We develop and manufacture high-tech vacuum facilities and customized vacuum hardware. Hardware components for pumping and sample vacuum gaugesare procured from the lead manufacturers as required by the specific technical needs of a Customer.
Vacuum hardware and ordered components: vane-rotary pumps, spiral pumps, turbo molecular pumps, screw and diffusion pumps, fittings.High-tech equipment to operate vacuum and high vacuum.
A handy intuitive automated control system enables to efficiently operate few furnaces by one operator. Furnaces can have either closed cooling water supply loop, enabling the operation either with a chiller, or with an open loop system to control visually the cooling plume.
Production of machines designed for crystal growing, like leucosapphires, are capable to produce crystals using methods of horizontal directional crystallization per Kyropoulos that enables to grow leucosapphirecrustal up to 30 kg.
The machine for silicon crystals per Czochralski method enables to grow crystals over 250 mm in diameter and 1600 mm long.Apart from that, our company produces facilities to grow monocrystals from indium antimonide, as well as from indium and gallium arsenide.
Production of high-pressure metal hoses designed to ensure flexible connection between the pipes of the system in order to release mounting, thermal and vibration stresses generated inside the stiff pipelines.Such hoses ensure transportation of different chemical gaseous substances and liquids under temperature -270 up to +600 ºCwith vacuum pressure about 44,0 MPa.